Security and data protection have a very special priority for us. We therefore adhere strictly to the rules of the data protection laws. Beyond the legal requirements, we respect and honor the privacy of our users. In the following, we will explain to you what kind of data and for what purpose we collect it and how we ensure its protection.
Zeitgeist At Work DMCC
Jumeirah Business Centre 4 Cluster N
Jumeirah Lake Towers
If you would like to contact us directly, you can use the following contact options:
1. Concept of personal data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify a person, i.e., information that can be traced back to a person. This includes, for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. We collect, store, use and disclose personal data only for contractual purposes and only if this is legally permitted or you have consented to the collection of data.
Special personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR are data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, health data and data concerning sex life or sexual orientation.
2. When do we collect data from you and for what purpose?
Personal data is only collected, stored and processed by us when the user creates an account.
Essentially, we process personal data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations towards our users. The processing of the data is a prerequisite for us to be able to suggest suitable contacts, offers and information.
3. Why do we collect and store personal data from you?
Your personal data will be stored in order to be able to provide our services for the purposes described under 2.
The storage also takes place for the fulfilment of legal obligations such as the obligations under commercial and tax law.
4. What data do we collect and store?
We collect and store the following personal data:
There are both mandatory information (which are marked as such) as well as optional information.
Within the scope of our services requiring registration, we need to collect and process personal data as your access data. These are:
The access data is not visible to third parties. We will not pass on this data to third parties. We delete this data when your user account is deleted. The legal basis for this processing of personal data is Art. 6 I b) EU-DSGVO.
The mandatory data for the customer account are as follows:
This data is deleted when the user account is deleted. Legal basis for this processing of personal data is Art. 6 I b) EU-DSGVO.
In addition to the required mandatory information, additional information can be provided. The optional information can be revoked at any time for the future by deleting the information in question from the account. When the data is deleted, it will be removed from the account. We delete the data completely when the user account is deleted. The legal basis for this processing of personal data is Art. 6 I b) EU-. DSGVO.
It is possible to exchange messages with other users via the platform. Notifications about new messages are also sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the user.
Messages can never be viewed by anyone other than those involved in the communication.
We store the messages until the user account is deleted. However, for the recipients of the messages, the conversations are not deleted when the user account is deleted. A complete deletion takes place only after deletion of this data at the sender and the recipients of the messages. The legal basis for this processing of personal data is Art. 6 I b) EU-. DSGVO.
As a matter of principle, your personal data will only be collected, stored, processed and used only for purposes that are necessary in connection with the use of the platform.
1. Contacting and cookies
When you contact us by e-mail or by using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, if applicable, and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also name the defined criteria for the storage period.
In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e., when you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-.GVO):
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which the party that sets the cookie (in this case by us), receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
2. Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to information from the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data via cookies, we recommend that before you click on the greyed-out box, you set the delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and the data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. Also, we have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as a profile and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or design of its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation takes place (also for users who are not logged in) for the presentation of advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object against the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider's existing account. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will allow you to avoid assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy statements of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
3. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e., no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in para. 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This takes place irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in, or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
4. Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the Google Maps service on this website. These interactive maps are directly shown on the website and enable you to use the map function comfortably.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place irrespective of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or to tailor its website to your needs. Such an evaluation is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(1) We have integrated videos of the provider Vimeo LLC with headquarters at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011.
(2) Some of our web pages contain videos from Vimeo. When you enter such a page on our website, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. This transmits to the Vimeo server, which of our internet pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Vimeo, Vimeo assigns this information to your personal user account. When you click on the start button of a video, this information can also be assigned to an existing user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your Vimeo user account prior to using our website and by deleting the corresponding cookies from Vimeo.
(3) We use this service within our online offer on the basis of consent. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a.) DSGVO.
(4) Further information on data processing and notes on data protection by Vimeo can be found at https://vimeo.com/privacy.
6. Open Street Map
a) We use the open-source map service "OpenStreetMaps" (also referred to as "OSM") of the company OpenStreetMap Foundation, 132 Maney Hill Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1JU, United Kingdom. OSM is used to provide an interactive map on our website that shows you how to find and reach us. This service enables us to present our website in an attractive way by loading maps from an external server. The following data is transferred to the server of OSM during the display: the website you have visited and the IP address of your end device.
You have the right to: